Subject: ECDC Quarterly Highlights Q1 2024
From: "Executive Office" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dehler Silvia, Dr. med." <[email-masked]>,Guðrún Aspelund - Landl <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, "Antra Bormane" <[email-masked]>, "Christakis Chatzichristodoulou" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Agneta Falk Filipsson" <[email-masked]>, "Mariana Ferreira" <[email-masked]>, "Gauci Charmaine at Health Regulation" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <
Cc: "AnderHeidenMa" <[email-masked]>, "Sara Bengtsson" <[email-masked]>, "Louise Cullen" <[email-masked]>, "Hester.de.Melker" <[email-masked]>, "Lisa.Domegan" <[email-masked]>, "Paula GARCIA-LOBATO" <[email-masked]>, "greta.gargasiene" <[email-masked]>, "patricia.garvey" <[email-masked]>, "Portugal CCB Generic email" <[email-masked]>, "Germany Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "Czech Republic Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>, "phc.office"
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 16:51:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear members of the ECDC Management Board, ECDC Advisory Forum, and the ECDC 
Coordinating Competent Bodies,

On behalf of Dr Andrea Ammon, ECDC Director, we are delighted to share with 
you our 1st Quarter ‘ECDC Highlights’ 2024 newsletter. In order to access 
the publication, please use the 
<https://sway.cloud.microsoft/W2wWypjeB5QMDeYx?ref=Link> link. We hope you 
will enjoy reading our publication, and we warmly welcome to receive your 
feedback at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

With our very best regards,

Executive Office
ECDC

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.